>> Reverse Mortgage
NO SERVICE FEE Reverse Mortgage
You have come to the right place for a no service fee reverse mortgage. Unlike other mortgage brokers, we do not charge service fees: This means more CASH in your pocket!
Are You Eligible?
We will provide a free consultation and tell you if you qualify for a reverse mortgage, how much you qualify for, and what loan terms you may qualify for.
What are the Costs and Benefits?
- Must be age 62 years or older
- Must occupy property as primary residence
- Participate in an information counseling session
- Maintain home with needed repairs, property taxes and insurance
- Closing costs may be financed in the mortgage
A reverse mortgage can be considerably cheaper than selling or moving to a new home. Interest rates are usually lower than on traditional mortgages. You can receive a lump sum, monthly payments, or a line of credit. You will never need to repay a reverse mortgage as long as you live in the home.
In a 2006 survey of borrowers by AARP, 93 percent said their reverse mortgage had had a mostly positive effect on their lives.
|Find out how much you qualify for! Simply complete the form below and a reverse mortgage specialist will contact you. There is absolutely no obligation. |
- We do not charge service fees, so this means more cash to you!
- Turn equity into extra income
- No Monthly Payments - The Bank Pays You!
- No Change in ownership - You keep the title
- No Credit Checks or Income Requirements
- Tax-Free income for the rest of your life
- FHA Government insured
- Does not affect Social Security or Medicare benefits
For more information or to apply for a reverse mortgage, please call us Phone 309-665-0506
Privacy notice: Your privacy is protected on this site. We will never reveal, sell, or submit your name, address, telephone number, or email address to any other vendors, real estate agents, mortgage companies, or banks.
Bloomington, Illinois Office
2310 East Oakland Ave
Bloomington, IL 61701
Phone: (309) 665-0506
Fax: (888) 503-3539
© American Home Lending USA, LLC. All rights reserved.
Illinois Mortgage Licensee MB.6760542
Missouri Residential Mortgage Licensee 09-1661
Mississippi Mortgage Licensee #71983
NMLS # 71983
State of Illinois Dept. of Financial & Professional Regulation - Division of Banking 1225 Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60603; 312-793-3000 - www.idfpr.com
Privacy notice: Your privacy is protected on this site. We will never reveal, sell, or submit your name, address, telephone numbers, tax numbers, or e-mail address to any other vendors, real estate agents, mortgage companies, or banks.